Caring For New Mothers
The delights of parenthood are typically accompanied by the need for additional help. Superb Care, Inc., a dependable provider of non-medical home care agency in Sunrise, Florida, are here to help you enjoy this new life in your family.
Assistance Throughout Your Pregnancy
Whether this is your first baby or your fourth, this happy addition to your family can require an adjustment period. That is why our trust caregivers at Superb Care, Inc. are here to help you with, but not limited to:
- Light housekeeping – pregnant women shouldn’t have to be stressed out by household chores!
- Laundry services
- Grocery and meal runs
- Meal preparation
- Arranging doctor appointments
Welcoming home the baby and new mother
With us at Superb Care, Inc., you have an extra set of expert hands to help you cope with household chores; sleepless nights; and entertaining visitors. Our caregivers can also help arrange and bring you to your post-delivery doctor assignments. Aside from these, our caregivers can also provide the following services, but not limited to:
- 24/7 care – this includes weekends and holidays. This way, you and your partner can take some much needed sleep!
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation, and laundry services.
- Running errands – this is particularly important for mothers who went through C-sections and can’t move around much.
- If you have older children, our caregivers can also watch over them.
- Hourly care – we can give you a few hours of respite throughout the day.
With us at Superb Care, Inc., you can rest assured that our caregivers have the training and experience required to help care for you and your baby during your post-delivery. Also, they are all licensed, insured, and bonded – you and your family are definitely in safe hands!
To take advantage of our services, give us a call today at 1-866-7SUPERB/1-866-778-7372. You may also send us email inquiries through: SuperbCareInc@gmail.com.